WedblogJournals. They are popping up everywhere on the web these days. If you are journaling your life in a notebook or a word processing program, but wish you could more easily include your online life into that medium, then blogging (weblogging) is for you :-) Webrings play another big part in the blogging experience. There are general ones (like weblogger and linksluts) and then there are specialized rings (like bloggirls and this one!)
Are you getting married soon? Did you just get married? Share your thoughts with an online journal!
But wait? You don't have any experience setting up a webpage or a journal? That's where I come in - a Tutorial on setting up a blog may help you!
Here's the requirements to join this blog:
* must be gettiing married soon or have been recently married and still talk about wedding related items
* must have an online journal that is updated at least once a month
* must place the proper piece of HTML directly on your journal/blog page - not on an external ring page
* if you have questions, contact Kristine for help.
< ? wedblog ! >
- and then here's what you can paste on your page. Just change the ***SITE ID*** to the ID number than you got above. :-)
You can come back and edit your info right from this page:
No part of this site should be reproduced without written permission of the author.
Optimized for Standard Complient Browsers.